Sales: All orders placed on the website totaling over $1.000.00 may require a signature authorization for the order to be processed. Our web order specialists will email you a sales order for authorization, you may digitally sign or print and fax/scan/email to send it back to us. Upon approval, please fax or email the signed copy to Park Warehouse at 561-288-5279 or [email protected] . Orders will not be processed prior to receiving an authorization signature.
Payment Options: All orders require that payment be made in full at the time of the order, unless otherwise specified. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover for payment. If paying by check, please make it payable to "Park Warehouse LLC".
Lead Time: We process all orders upon receipt and ship during standard EST business hours, Monday through Friday. The shipment of product depends on product availability, customized or specialty item orders. Upon receipt of the order, most items are shipped within 10-14 business days, but customized items may have a longer lead time. For a better idea of the lead time for a specific order, please contact our customer service department.
Shipping: All merchandise is sold FOB shipping point. FOB shipping point designates that the customer is paying for shipping at the point of pickup. All shipments go common carrier. We have negotiated excellent freight rates with our shipping companies and pass those savings on to you. All shipments are sent the most cost effective way and are Tailgate delivery to any commercial location on a commercial truck route. The freight companies will deliver your shipment during normal business hours, 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday. Additionally, the truck driver is under no obligation to help you unload. If you are unable to accept a shipment via this method, you must select additional services for an additional charge
Please see additional services below:
- Residential Delivery: If the ship to address is not a commercial location or is not on a commercial truck route you must select residential delivery. This includes deliveries to residential locations including ‘home based’ businesses.
- Limited Access Delivery: If the ship to address is a commercial location but is not a commercially zoned area or is an area that commercial trucks do not normally deliver to, this includes deliveries to schools, churches, and many small businesses without a loading dock facility, including ‘home based’ businesses, you must select the Limited Access Delivery option. If you have questions about your delivery locations please call our support staff at 888-321-5334
- Liftgate Service: It is your responsibility to have the personnel and/or equipment necessary to unload the material that has been ordered. If you need to have the shipment unloaded from the truck you must select Liftgate Service and the trucking company will be responsible for unloading the delivery off of the truck. They will only place the shipment on the ground and will not move it inside or move it to any other location. If you need the equipment to be moved inside you must select Inside Delivery.
- Inside Delivery: If you need to have the equipment you are ordering delivered inside your location you must select this service. The freight company will move the equipment from the loading dock to your inside location, but will not move it up stairs or transport on any elevators. They will move the equipment inside the first available door which is decided by the delivery driver not the customer. If you do not have a loading dock, you will require Liftgate Service in addition to Inside Delivery.
- Construction Site Delivery: Shall be defined as the site of any construction of buildings, roads, bridges or other sites of construction including the entire property upon which the construction is taking place, and delivery to any facility (such as warehouses, depots, supply houses or similar facilities) located on such property. The charge provided in this service will include initial notification in the case of delivery to arrange for an agreed delivery time.
- Notify Before Delivery: If you need to have an appointment scheduled for the delivery, selecting this will have the freight company contact you 24 hours in advance for a nominal fee.
Shipping Specials: All Promotional shipping specials are for UPS Ground or standard freight within the continental USA and exclude optional services for Residential Delivery, Liftgate, and Notify Before Delivery. For expedited shipping or LTL shipments that require other special services such as Limited Access Delivery; Inside Delivery, Construction Site Delivery, Trade Show Delivery you must call for a freight quote. If there is a discrepancy in the services requested and the minimum services required to deliver the product, Park Warehouse reserves the right to charge the customer for any necessary additional services provided at the time of delivery. In the event of product return for reasons other than manufacturers defect, restock fees and actual shipping charges will apply.
Shipping Outside of US: For shipments to Canada or other foreign destination, the Customer will be responsible for all taxes, duties and custom broker fees which are not included or provided by the freight estimate supplied on our website. These fees are verified by our sales department per shipment.
For shipments outside of the continental US (Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii), alternate methods of shipping other than ground service may apply which result in additional freight charges not provided by the freight estimate online If you have any questions regarding freight methods or have a special shipping request feel free to call Customer Service at 888-321-5334. We look forward to serving your needs.
Assembly May Be Required: Many of our products are shipped unassembled to minimize damage and to allow the item(s) to be packed in an efficient manner geared toward obtaining the best shipping value.
INSPECTION OF SHIPMENTS: We at Park Warehouse take extreme care to ensure that your shipment arrives in acceptable condition. On delivery, the carrier will provide you with a delivery receipt. It is vital that you verify that you have received the correct product, count the number of pieces being delivered, and inspect for damages prior to signing this document. No claims for incorrect or missing merchandise can be made unless it is recorded on this delivery receipt. Claims for concealed damages (damages that are not visually apparent through packaging) must be reported at time of delivery with some carriers, so it is imperative that you inspect your shipment for concealed damages at time of delivery. Park Warehouse LLC cannot be responsible for shipments not inspected by the customer at time of delivery. Damage, error, and shortage claims must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. Once you report a claim, you should keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is completed. If you have a camera (preferably digital) at hand, please take a photograph of the damage. Our freight carriers and manufacturers will work expediently with us to replace or repair any damaged product. Photographs and the appropriate documentation will streamline the process.
Should you have any questions about return or repair, or encounter any difficulty, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-888-321-5334.
Cancellations: No order can be cancelled unless first authorized and confirmed in writing by Park Warehouse. In most cases the products we sell are custom fabricated to order. If an order is cancelled once fabrication has begun a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
Return Policy: Your complete satisfaction with Park Warehouse is very important to us. We will accept returns of unused products in their original containers up to 30 days from shipping date subject to the following terms and conditions: You will be responsible for ALL shipping charges, to and from site. ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR ALL CONCRETE AND ALUMINUM PRODUCTS. Concrete and aluminum products are NOT eligible for returns.
- Custom-made, special imprinted items and bleacher products are not returnable unless a defect in manufacturing is presented to us with pictures that are emailed to us prior to return.
- Prior written approval and instructions must be issued by our Customer Service Department before any merchandise can be returned.
- All merchandise must be properly packed and returned in its original packaging, freight Prepaid. No Collect shipments can be accepted.
- Merchandise returned for reasons other than damage or defect will be subject to a minimum 25% re-stocking fee.
- If placing an order on our website we cannot be responsible if you order the incorrect product or color. All return and re-stock fees will apply.
- Customer is to call prior to shipping returns for authorization and return shipping instructions.